Thursday, November 12, 2009
This is the 5th part to the 10 part blogs of the Sailor Creatures of the Deep fountain pens collection. Previously, we wrote about clown fish, Hammerhead Shark, Whales and Octopus.
While we was trying to write about about Pengium, we by chance found this article
"Help save a penguin on your next vacation" by travel editor Peter Greenberg on MSNbc.com.
Volunteer vacations can be fun and exciting as you get to meet people from different walk of life, a chance to get close and personal with the wildlife and do something useful for our mother earth and wildlife.
Decemeber vacation is around the corner, when you are planning for your next vacation, you might want to consider a volunteer vacation.
Volunteer vacations: helping wildlife
Learn how you can participate in one of these special programs:
1. I-to-I: Visit http://www.i-to-i.com/today or call (800) 985-5881
2. Earthwatch Institute: Visit www.earthwatch.org
3. Save a Sato in Puerto Rico: Visit www.saveasato.org/
4. South African White Shark Research Institute: Visit www.whiteshark.co.za
5. Sail Hawaii Volunteer Program: Visit http://sailhawaii.com/internships.
Pen Details: The Creatures of the Deep - "Tako" Penguin
Nib selection: EF, F, M, B, MS, 21K Gold
Limited Edition: 88 pieces (individual numbered)
Box: Special Buddhist decorative boxes
Other blogs for the Sailor Creatures of the Deep collection
(1) Crown Fish "Kumanomi"
(2) Hammerhead Shark "Same"
(3) Whales "Kujira"
(4) Octopus "Tako"
(5) Sunfish "Manubou"