HOP(e)MarketPlace

HOP(e)MarketPlace
Click picture to view our latest pens Sales. .. Updated June 08, 2015

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sailor 1911 Classic Black Matte

This is not the first Sailor matt black finsihing fountain pen. There is a earlier version in gold trimming.

What make this 1911 matte black special is the black brass, nickel-chrome ion platting gripping section.



The weight balace is exxcellent, making it an ideal pen for continuous writing without tiring the hand and a perfect everyday pen.
The actual name that Sailor from Sailor is 1911 Large For Lawyer Matt Black Rhodium Fountain Pen. A model name that we could not comprehen.
Are you bother by the model name that is "For Lawyer"?

1 comment:

  1. I purchased this pen at Ultimate Pen, an exclusive pen shop at the Queen Victoria Bldg in Sydney for $270.(Discounted by $25) The shop representative also threw in a free sailor convetor and 4 individual catridges included in the original price. My friend put forward $100 towards as a gift for me. That worked out well. Here is THE good news, when I told the shop representative I wanted a double bb or broad pen, with good ink flow, he recommended sailor and this pen writes beautifully, best purchase ever. Great on the bold nib, great thick writing. I am so happy, yes, this is a pen for lawyer, as I am one.

    ReplyDelete