Sunday, March 24, 2013

Wolf Design Pen Display Case

Recently, I upgraded my office pen case to Wolf Design 12 pieces pen display case. The pen case exterior is wrapped with soft pebble faux leather with gold foil dot trim.

The drawer comes with two brushed brass pulls, which give it a very elegance look. Just love the look.
Like most pen display case, the drawer can be total taken out from the display case for us to put our large pens easily.
The largest pen it can hold are the Namiki Yukari Royal.
 The interior fabric lining is treated with Wolf Design break-through innovation  LusterLoc™ that allows the fabric lining to absorb the hostile gases known to cause tarnishing. Therefore, I don't have to worry about my Omas sterling silver pen from tanishing.

However, I am not to sure if it safe for my Namiki maki-e and urushi pen. I placed a sheet of rice paper between my Namiki pen and the interior fabric to ensure no chemical reaction.

The wolf design pen case also comes in other size, and it is available locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment