Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Inky ... my new medicine ... DeAtramentis


Recently, my relative helped us to purchase this new bottle of "medicine", which I hardly have the time to have take it. I am not sure how is it in the rest of the world, here in Singapore, when the kids are having their exam, all the parent (well almost all 99.99%), are all stress out doing theirs too ... I meant revising work with their little one.

When I first get the package hand carry from Japan to Singapore, I was very excited but the excitment slowly disappear when I reached home.

The label on the box say "Exclusive handmade ink with peach fragrances for fountain pens." When I smell it, it doesn't give me the peach frangrances. I double confirmed with my little one... Eeee... "Why the Japan medicine also smell the same as us. Shouldn't it be sweet?", said No. 2.

"Never say die"


I brought my new "medicine" with the label covered in black paper to office to do a blind fold test with my staff. Sighhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

The result was just as disapponting... no peach fragrances, 8/10 people feedbeak it smell like medicine... "nice medicine bottle, the Japanese are really good, even the bottle look different." one of them would say ... In my heart, I was saying "It is not even Japanese... it's italian."

And the worst, this "medicine" costed me S$50 (3000 yen). Hopefully, when I do my ink test, it will give me better satisfaction.

This is HOP signing out.

Oh! Don't forget our appointment at the HOP(e)marketplace on Oct 16 2009 9am. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment