Thursday, May 17, 2018

Aurora Optima Fine Flex Grey Resin Limited Edition


I was looking for a new pen to accompany me on my Japanese language learning journey. The Aurora Optima nib got my attention while browsing.

The Aurora Optima comes with a fine flex nib. It is suitable for those users who uses fine nib for their daily writing, and want a fountain pen that can flex for some creative drawing or writing.


I was told the nib is rhodium-plated, which mean the nib will not tannish or change colour.

This is the third pen of Aurora series of limited edition flex nib pens.

On you next visit to the pen shop, do test it to appreciate the finest of Aurora flex nib.

Lastly, the Aurora fine flex limited is individual numbered, and limited 330 pieces worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment